Monday, November 22, 2010

break.

I feel like the last 2 days have been an extreme amount of the relaxation and creativity that I lack during the school year. when I'm busy working on papers and reading and studying, there is never enough time to sit and read or knit or write. well, the last 2 days have been quite sufficient in that area. it has been enjoyable but also kind of unnerving. as much as I love sitting around watching movies and knitting all day, I do feel kind of useless when I don't get off the couch for several hours at a time. I think it was much needed, and I haven't felt like doing much anyway, but tomorrow will be a good change. I'm going to work in Ames with my mom tomorrow. but while she is at work, I will be at the library or cafe diem working on my many papers for school. I think it will be nice as long as I get a lot done.

also, Marian has been a huge butt-tard and refuses to get along with Black Mamba. I think Black Mamba really wants to make peace and keeps trying to instigate a friendship, but Marian is not having it. well, we still have 5 days for them to become friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment