Monday, November 1, 2010

güte gnädig zeigt, zeigt zeigen!

there is no better, more interesting, or more creative way of describing the past few weeks than by merely telling you of the shows I have recently been to.

october 12. iron & wine.


totally worth the money.

october 16. sufjan stevens.


TOTALLY worth the money. also, he is a babe. that is all.

october 31. the books.


totally worth the amount I paid for Sufjan, which was a lot. I honestly put it on par with the Sufjan show as far as entertainment. I had no idea what to expect, and I was blown away. AND, it was at grinnell, which is like an hour away, AND it was free, AND it was in a sweet chapel, AND their vinyl was only 10 bucks!!!! SOOO GOOOD.

check out this video, it's totally worth it.



I also got to see lots of nifty people from ames and elsewhere and that was pretty cool.


double also, Wolf Parade is later this month which will be splendid.

back to working on my annotated bibliography. I had coffee and am so jittery that I can't even text on my phone and I wanted to express my excitement that I have been withholding for the past couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment