Friday, February 18, 2011

cute overload!

I just uploaded a bunch of picture that have been on my camera forever and I just want to put some of them up to show you how cute babies and kitties can be.

this is my nephew, Thurston on his first birthday.









and here he is at Christmas:




this last one is probably my favorite.

I got to see this little booger finally walk a couple weekends ago! what a champ! finally!

IN OTHER NEWS:

I just posted my first items on ebay ever! I have a whole stack of clothes that I am selling because I have OCD and get rid of clothes a lot because I have too many and I also need money! Christina inspired me by telling me she got $85 for selling clothes on ebay. seemed like a solid idea.

also, I have been listening to Kitsune Noir (cool name) mixtapes lately and they are just pretty neat and a good way to make me not have to pick what to listen to for hours because they are all 20-40ish minutes long.

to finish off this blog post, here is a picture of Marian. she is nearly as cute as Thurston, but she certainly isn't the most photogenic of kitties. here is her her most glamorous angle:

No comments:

Post a Comment