Friday, January 22, 2010

eff book.

sometimes I find myself on facebook looking at pictures of old friends or people I knew from high school. and I get really sad because these people aren't the same people they were when I knew them... and are infact, in much worse shape/less pleasant to be around.
then I remind myself that I hate facebook and consider deleting it. but then I get scared that my friendships with some people will suffer or die because I don't have facebook to communicate with them, which is really stupid and ridiculous.
facebook is changing the way relationships are and I don't like it. we shouldn't have to be concerned with whether or not we will be friends with people anymore because we don't have internet walls to write on just to remind each other that we still exist.

what ever happened to letters? or even a phone call?

No comments:

Post a Comment