Wednesday, January 20, 2010

some thoughts.

why does my cat always vomit?
she was doing so well, but within the last couple of days, her emotionally triggered vomitting when I leave has transitioned into vomitting when I am also in the room. maybe she is just paranoid that I'm going to get rid of her or leave her because she keeps vomitting... and that scares her so she keeps vomitting.
sigh.

why has it taken me so long to use google scholar?! I didn't even know it existed until yesterday in speech class. I'm using it for an annotated bibliography project, but I can use it for other things too! it's great.

am I the only person in the world who hasn't smoked pot at some point in my life?
I know that this is a silly question, because I'm obviously not, but I feel like people nonchalantly talk about how they have done it and I'm all like "whaaaaat?!"
ignorance is bliss.

why do I have OCD at night?
it's like I'm on campus all day doing stuff that I generally don't want to do- like going to class and practicing and going to work... and then I come home and spend all of my time cleaning because I am ridiculous. and just now, instead of going to bed by midnight, I thought it was the perfect time to update my google calendar with all of my recitals and WW seminars. and now I am staying up even later to talk about it. awesome.

(update) also, marian didn't throw up at all today! I was a bit terrified coming home from jazz band tonight. she kept me up all night last night vomiting, so I figured my basement would be covered with vomit when I got home... but alas, nothing! yay marian!
however, I am still taking her to the kitty hospital soon enough.

I have also decided to make it a life goal to NEVER slip and fall on the ice. it was my goal for the day, and I have recently discovered that I have a pretty good balancing and walking ability when it comes to ice and snow. me and winter... we have a connection... a type of harmony.


that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry about your cat, I don't like it when pets don't feel good. Hopefully it's just a hairball problem not something more. :(

    google scholar is awesome. so is the journal search on the isu library webpage.

    I've never ever smoked pot!

    ReplyDelete