Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I wish I was a fox.

new Maid Marian song up!
Treynor and I recorded last night and I think we are both happy with the outcome.

Gift for a Funeral

hopefully those cassette tapes will be coming in a couple of weeks!
thanks Treynor for recording and editing and being neat and things.

also, just spent the past several hours proofing 2 papers, and am finally done with them. I just did extra credit for music 120 too, so that's neat. all I have to do now is make a brass composition and write a 7 page music theory paper! oh and piano, music history, and art history tests. but I'm feeling good.

4 comments:

  1. Heard about your new song, and just wanted to say it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can this be your biography for that festival?:

    "It was fun seeing that fox."

    "When he sleeps he wraps that tail around him to keep warm."

    "It must be a lovely feeling."

    "I always wanted to have a talk like that. Wouldn't it be fun if we had brushes like a fox?"

    "It might be very difficult dressing."

    "We'd have clothes made, or live in a country where it wouldn't make any difference."

    "We live in a country where nothing makes any difference. Isn't it grand how we never see any one? You don't want to see people do you, darling?"

    "No."

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha maybe? what is that from?

    ReplyDelete