Friday, April 30, 2010

high five.

I almost forgot about the wonderful sensation of rolling your windows down and putting your hand outside your car. I was driving tonight and remembered that it's a real thing. immediately after putting my hand out the window, the next 2 people that drove past me had their hands in the exact same position. it was like a connection. we all knew, "yeah, this is wonderful."

I then proceeded to think about high fiving people that passed that also had their hands out the window. I wondered how close you would need to be and how far you would have to reach your hand out the window for this to be possible. it has potential to be totally awesome. but then the farther I stuck my arm out the window, the more paranoid I got that my arm would get chopped off by a passing car.

No comments:

Post a Comment